Friday, March 26, 2010

R U Satisfied

Have you tried about everything this world has to offer to only find yourself not being satisfied???  Well, the song for this post will speak on the issue of being satisfied.  
If you are familiar with Christian Music you have probably heard of the quartet the Imperials, a group that had a big influence in the Christian Music scene for many years.   Besides being a great music group it also served as a launching pad for solo careers for a few of its members, with the most famous one being Russ Taff.  But on this post I will be sharing a song from a former member of the Imperials by the name of Paul Smith, he joined the Imperials after Russ Taff left the quartet and Paul's influence in the group led the Imperials to some great albums.  Paul left the Imperials to pursue a solo career, one that produced 5 albums, of his 5 albums I picked a song from his 1989 album: Back to Who I Am which was his 3rd production.  This song talks about how a person can be completely satisfied by allowing Jesus into their life.  The world will try to get you to buy into all it offers in order to bring you satisfaction, but trust me anything the world has to offer is temporary and empty, what Jesus offers you will bring about a secure feeling and knowledge of satisfication.  With its "pop vibe" this song will have you singing the chorus "So satisfied with Jesus in my life".  Enjoy the song by clicking on the link:So Satisfied

3 comments:

Queen Gwennie said...

Yes I am so satisfied with Jesus in mylife!!! Never heard this version before but it makes you move out of your seat!!

Garcia said...

I'm satisfied! My life definitely got better when I stopped trying to fill it with the things of this world and started filling it with the unending love of Christ!

Another great post my love!

My Your "Other" Biggest Fan! :-)

Piloboysdad said...

Glad you enjoyed the song Queen G. next song will also be one that should put you to move!
Garcia...you are the best!!